Robert L. Eden
Robert L. Eden was admitted to the State Bar of Texas in 1991, and subsequently admitted to the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts in Texas . Mr. Eden was educated at the University of Nebraska, where he received a B.S. degree with Distinction in 1988 and J.D. degree in 1991. Mr. Eden served as a member of the Nebraska Law Review from 1989 to 1991. He is a Regents Scholar and a member of the Phi Beta Kappa Academic Honor Society.
Mr. Eden maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus in the areas of construction law and commercial law. The services provided in the field of Construction Law include litigation with regard to all aspects of the construction industry, contract negotiation, and construction lien/bond claims. Mr. Eden's representation includes suppliers, general contractors, owners and subcontractors of every size, including small family businesses and Fortune 500 companies.
Mr. Eden's commercial litigation practice includes the representation of commercial and residential owners/landlords in wide-ranging fields, landlord/tenant disputes, contract disputes, deceptive trade practices, sequestration, garnishment, labor, and employment and business torts.
Mr. Eden also has extensive experience in the area of insurance defense, defending insureds in third-party actions in cases ranging from bodily injury, property damage and damage to businesses in virtually all sectors and industries, including notably construction, product liability, environmental, employment, transportation and premises liability.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial & Collection Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Construction Liens & Bonds
- Property Management
- Construction Defect Litigation
- 95% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas, 1997
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas, 2000
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 1991
- Honors: Nebraska Law Review, 1989 - 1991
- University of Nebraska
- B.S. with Distinction - 1988
- Honors: Regents Scholarship; Phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Dallas Bar Association